1. They name their houses!! How cool is that? Eg., Meadows End, The Green, Swan House, Daisy Dream, Empty Hollow, etc.
2. Their gardens. Most English people put a lot of work into their flower gardens, making walks in the countryside a dream.
3. Their food. From fish and chips to Viennese whirls, their food is unique and amazing.
4. The way people call you “duck” instead of “honey.”
5. Their villages. If you travel to England, I recommend an English village. Where people are friendly, gardens are beautiful, and tea happens often. London is cool and everything, but I LOVE English villages.